Cardio, strength, low impact
• Stand as tall as you can with your feet about shoulder-width apart. Point your toes forward. Make fists and place your arms bent in front of you at about chin level. Squeeze your shoulder blades together and engage the abs.
• Lower your body into a squat position and hold it.
• Then throw quick forward punches alternating between the left and right arm.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
• Avoid leaning too far forward or placing too much weight on your toes.
• Don’t hold your breath. Remember to breathe throughout.
• Keep your non-punching hand by your chin.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads, triceps and shoulder.