Core conditioning, low impact
• Start seated with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Keep your hands by your side in a running position.
• Keeping the spine long (back flat, shoulders back, chest up), lean back slightly and lift the feet a few inches off the floor.
• As you fully extend the left leg, tuck the right knee towards the chest. Swing your arms in the opposite direction from the legs.
• Repeat, alternating arm and leg movements as though you’re sprinting.
• Keep your back straight, chest up and your upper body stable.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breath in and out as you alternate and arm and leg movements.
Your should feel your:
• Core, glutes, quads and hamstrings.