• Begin by sitting up tall with with the soles of your feet pressed together.
• Take the legs out to the side and point your toes to the ceiling, pushing outwards through the heel.
• Bend your waist and try to grab your left toes with your left hand.
• Hold the stretch for 10 seconds and repeat this pose on the right side.
• Do not collapse your chest.
• Avoid bouncing or forcing the stretch.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Inner thighs, hamstrings and hip flexors.