lower, strength, cardio, hiit
• Begin by standing in a split-stance with your right foot forward and your left foot back. Engage your abdominal muscles, straighten your back and look straight ahead.
• Maintain this position as you lower your hips toward the floor by bending your legs to 90°. Continue down until your left knee nears the floor then extending through both legs and jump.
• As you jump, switch your leg position and land gently on the ground with your knees bent to 90° and your left foot forward and your right foot back.
• Then jump again and switch to the other side. That’s one repetition.
• Keep your chest up, back straight and look ahead.
• Avoid leaning your body forward or backward by engaging your core muscles.
• Do not let either heel turn inward. Keep feet in line with the legs.
• Your knees shouldn’t go pass your toes.
• The back heel should always be lifted slightly.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.