Strength, low impact
• Get into a high plank with your feet hip-width apart and hands wider than shoulder-width apart.
• As you lower your body toward the floor, lift your right foot, swing your right leg out sideways and try to touch your knee to your elbow.
• Return to the starting position and repeat with your left leg.
• Remember to breathe!
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
• Avoid arching your lower back or stick your butt up in the air at any point during the move.
• Draw your shoulder blades back and down, keeping your elbows tucked close to your body.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Chest, shoulders, triceps and core.