• Begin with standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbells in each hand with palms facing in.
• Lift the dumbbells straight up in single smooth movement until they are just below your chin and raise the dumbbells to head height, the elbows out and about 90°, quickly pull the dumbbell toward the ceiling.
• Keep your body straight and extend through the elbow to raise the weights together directly above your head.
• As the dumbbell reaches its highest point, slowly lower the weight to the head height and quickly rotate your elbow, lower the dumbbells to the starting position.
• Complete this movement for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep the dumbbell as close to your body as possible throughout the entire movement.
• Avoid swinging the dumbbell away from the body.
You should feel you:
• Shoulder, triceps and biceps