• Begin by standing with feet close together, your hands by your side.
• Continuously hop about an inch or two off the floor. As you hop, rotate your wrists in a circular motion as if you’re holding on to a skipping rope.
• Do not swing your arms or shoulders too much, it’s about rotating the wrists.
• Make sure you hop and land softly on the balls of your feet.
• Keep your knees bent to absorb the impact of the hop.
• Look straight ahead, draw the shoulders back, chest up and abs tight.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads, calves and forearms.