• Begin by standing on your right foot and grab a pair of dumbbells and hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs with your palms facing your body.
• Slowly bend at your hip joint, not your waist, and lower the weights as far as possible with your back straight, extending your left leg behind your for balance.
• Hold the pose for a second and squeeze your glutes to pull yourself up back to starting position.
• Complete for the desired number of repetitions and repeat standing with your left foot.
• Keep your arm straight all the time.
• Make sure you keep your spine neutral with a natural low-back arch, with shoulders down.
You should feel your:
• Hamstrings, quads, lower body and glutes.