• Begin in a lunge on right leg, right knee bent and right hand on left thigh. Extend left arm toward floor, holding 1 dumbbell in your left hand.
• Bend left elbow and raise dumbbell toward shoulder.
• Hold for a second and then lower it to starting position.
• Complete reps and repeat on opposite side.
• The upper arms should remain stationary and only the forearms should move.
• Keep your back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
You should feel your: