• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, hold a dumbbell in your right hand.
• Lower your hips to the floor until your knees are bent at 90° and the dumbbell is resting on the floor.
• Quickly pull the dumbbell toward the ceiling while simultaneously extending your knees and hips and raising your body on the balls of your feet. Keep the dumbbell close to your body.
• As the dumbbell reaches its highest point, quickly rotate your elbow under the weight and extend your arm. The dumbbell will rest over the top of your shoulder with the palm facing away from your body.
• Complete this movement for the desired number of repetitions and repeat with dumbbell in your left hand.
• Keep the dumbbell as close to your body as possible throughout the entire movement.
• The movement starts with your hips and glutes. Thrust them forward to help raising the dumbbell above your head.
• Avoid swinging the dumbbell away from the body.
You should feel you:
• Abs, quads, glutes, hamstrings, shoulders and back.