• Begin by grabbing a dumbbell in your left hand, place your right hand on your right upper thigh.
• Let the dumbbell hand at arm’s length, palm facing backward.
• Keeping your elbow tucks, row the weight to the side of your body and rotate the dumbbell so your palm faces inward.
• Return to the starting position, complete the desired number of repetitions and repeat with your right hand.
• Use your back force to pull the dumbbell not the arm force.
You should feel your:
• Middle back, biceps, lats and shoulders.