• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, grab a pair of dumbbells and hold the dumbbells down at your side, palms facing you.
• Lift the dumbbells to your side until they are at shoulder level.
• Hold the pose and then slowly move the dumbbells to the front until they are at shoulder level.
• Hold the pose and then slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
You should feel your:
• Biceps, Shoulders and Traps.