• Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointing straight ahead and arms by your side.
• Step to the right with your right foot and carry your left foot to where your right foot was, touch the floor with your right hand.
• Then step to the left with your left foot and carry your right foot where your left foot was, touch the floor with your left hand. That’s one rep.
• Repeat this movement for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your chest up, back straight and look ahead.
• Avoid leaning your body forward or backward.
You should feel your:
• Quads, hamstrings and glutes.