Core conditioning, low impact
• Lie on your right side with your feet together and left forearm directly below your shoulder.
• Tighten your core and raise your hips up until your body is in a straight line from head to feet, lifting the left arm pointing toward the ceiling.
• Rotate your body and tuck your left arm under your body, until your torso is almost parallel to the floor. Return to the side plank. That’s one rep.
• Completed the desired number of reps and switch sides.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe normally.
• Engage and tighten your core to maintain balance.
• Don’t let your hips drop.
• Try to twist as far as you can.
You should feel your:
• Core, obliques and shoulders.