Core conditioning, low impact
• Begin in a side elbow plank with your left elbow down and your right hand behind your head.
• Keeping your torso stable and your hip lifted, bring your right leg up toward your shoulder to lightly tap your right elbow.
• Lengthen your right leg back to the starting position to complete one rep.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions and perform the exercise on the other side.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe normally.
• Engage and tighten your core to maintain balance.
• Don’t let your hips drop.
You should feel your:
• Core, obliques and shoulders.