• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, grab a pair of dumbbells and hold the dumbbells down at your side.
• Raise the dumbbells to head height, the elbows out and about 90°.
• Keep your body straight and extend through the elbow to raise the weights together directly above your head.
• Hold the pose and slowly return the weight to the starting positon.
• Repeat this movement for the desired number of repetitions.
• Do not allow your back to round.
• Make sure to keep your hips, head and heels in one straight line.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Shoulders, triceps and biceps.