Core conditioning, low impact
• Start in a plank position on your forearms with feet shoulder-width apart and your lower back flat.
• Look at the floor, engage your core, glutes and hamstrings to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Slowly shift your weight forward and then backward to the starting position.
• Keep your elbows directly beneath your shoulders.
• Avoid elevating or anteriorly rotating your shoulders.
• Engage your core to avoid sagging at the waist.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe normally.
You should feel your:
• Core, obliques and shoulders.