• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and your knees slightly bent. Grab a dumbbell on each hand and bend forward at your hips until your torso is nearly parallel to the floor.
• Let the dumbbells hang straight down from your shoulders, palm facing each other, with your arm slightly bent.
• Raise your arms straight out to your sides until they are in line with your body.
• Then, slowly lower your arms and return to the starting position.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your back flat and your torso still.
• Avoid using momentum to move through the exercise.
You should feel your:
• Shoulders and upper back.