Strength, low impact
• Get into a standard pushup position with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Breathe in and begin to lower your body as one unit until your chest nears the floor.
• As you come up, shift your weight on the left side of the body, twist to the side while bringing the right arm straight up towards the ceiling to a side plank.
• Lower the arm back to the floor for another pushup and twist to the other side.
• Repeat by alternating each side.
• Remember to breathe!
• Engage and tighten your core to maintain balance.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Chest, shoulders, arms, oblique and abs.