Strength, low impact
• Get into a standard pushup position with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Breathe in and begin to lower your body as one unit until your chest nears the floor.
• Push yourself back up, and jump your feet to the outside of your hands, coming into a deep squat and keeping your hands on the floor.
• Jump your feet back to a high plank and repeat.
• Remember to breathe!
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
You should feel your:
• Entire body!