• Begin by lying flat on the mat with knees bent and feet firmly planted on floor, hold a dumbbell and extend your arms behind your head
• Then, bring the dumbbell above your chest by making an arch movement, keeping your elbows slightly bent but locked at the same angle.
• Hold for a second and then return to starting position.
• Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions.
• Be sure to drive shoulder blades into the ground to power the press.
• Focus on controlled flexing and extending the elbow.
• Avoid external and internal rotations.
You should feel your: