lower, strength, low impact
• Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead.
• Place your hands behind your head while pulling your shoulders and elbows back.
• Start to lower your body back as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees to 90°, pushing your body weight into your heels.
• Hold for 2 seconds and return to a standing position by pushing through your hips.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings and quads.