Core conditioning, low impact
• Get into a high plank position with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Release the right hand, gently tap the left shoulder and place it back on the floor.
• Repeat and tap the opposite shoulder.
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
• Tighten your abs and avoid twisting your body when tapping your shoulder. Your entire body should maintain a straight line.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe normally.
You should feel your:
• Core and shoulders.