Core conditioning, low impact
• Start in a plank position on your forearms with feet shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Keeping your body in a straight line, lift one leg into the air, just few inches off the floor. Hold this position for about 10 seconds and return to starting position.
• Repeat by alternating each side.
• Engage your core, keep your hips square, and do not tilt.
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
• Don't lift your hips too high or arch your lower back. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe normally.
You should feel your:
• Core, glutes and hamstrings.