Core conditioning, HIIT, Cardio
• Get into a high plank position with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Jump your feet wide out, keeping your butt down and land softly on your toes.
• Jump back in, bringing your feet back together. That’s one rep.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
• Don't lift your hips too high or arch your lower back. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
You should feel your:
• Core, hip flexors, hamstrings and quads.