• Start to get in a high plank position, hands firmly on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Bend your knees and jump your feet into your hands, landing in a crouch on the balls of your feet.
• Jump up and extend your legs back out to your plank position.
• That's one rep. Repeat as quickly as you can for desired amount of time.
• Don't lift your hips too high. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
• Don't arch your lower back. Tighten your abs to maintain a neutral spine.
You should feel your:
• Abs, oblique, shoulders