Core conditioning, low impact
• Begin by lying on your back with your legs extended at to about a 65° angle. Point your toes and squeeze your heels together.
• Place your hands, palms down, on the floor beside you.
• Lift your shoulder blades and arms off the floor. Extend your fingertips towards your heels with palms facing the ground.
• Maintaining the position, pump your arms up and down with a small range of motion. Inhale for five pumps and exhale for five pumps.
• Repeat for total number of 100 pumps.
• Keep your elbow straight.
• Do not let your lower back lift off the floor.
• Don’t strain your neck, keep it relaxed and look straight ahead.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe as you move your arms.
You should feel your: