• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand, place in front of your thigh and your palms facing forward.
• Keep your elbow close to your torso bend your elbows to 90° and bring the dumbbells up near your shoulders.
• Without moving your upper arms, move your forearms to the sides.
• Return to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Do not allow your back to round.
• Make sure to keep your hips, head and heels in one straight line.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your: