• Begin by standing tall, feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, arms by your sides.
• Put your palms together, slowly move your head up and backward as far as you can comfortably go by pushing your chin. Hold for 30 seconds and return to neutral.
• Clasp your hands and bring both palms to the back of your head.
• From here, begin to gently press your hands down toward the floor, tucking your chin into your chest.
• Hold here for at least 30 seconds, and then slowly lift your head up and release your hands.
• Then, place your left hand on the top of your head and slowly tilt your head to the left. Apply gentle pressure with your hand to increase the stretch.
• Hold on this side for 30 seconds, then slowly lift your head up and repeat this stretch on the other side.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Muscles around your neck.