lower, strength, low impact
• Stand with your feet close together and hands close to your body.
• Start to lower your body back as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees to 90°.
• Hold for 2 seconds and slowly return to a standing position by pushing up through your heels.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Do not let your knees go over your toes.
• You can choose to raise your hands out in front of you for balance.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings and quads.