Cardio, low impact
• Begin by standing with the feet shoulder-width apart. Place your hands in front of you around chest height, palms facing down.
• Lift the right knee up toward your chest touching your right hand. Return to starting position. Repeat on the other side. That’s one set.
• Make sure to bring the knees toward your hands instead of lowering the hands to the knees.
• Tighten your core and keep your body as straight as possible.
• Avoid leaning forward or back.
You should feel your:
• Glues, quads and hamstrings.