Cardio, Low Impact
• Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointing straight ahead and arms 90° close together, directly in front of your face. This is your starting position.
• As you breathe out, curl your right leg up until your heel is close to your butt, simultaneously bring your arms out to the side, away from each other until you feel a slightly stretch on your chest (still keeping at a 90° angle).
• Return to starting position and repeat on the opposite leg. That’s one rep.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads, chest and shoulders.