• Begin by standing with the feet shoulder-width apart.
• Make a choppy, lateral step to the right with your right foot. Carry your left foot to where your right foot was.
• As your left foot comes down, again quickly step your left foot to the left. Again carry your right foot over to where your left foot was.
• Repeat this exercise for the desired number of repetitions.
• Remember to keep your feet parallel to the direction you are moving.
• Keep your head up
• Don’t cross over feet
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hip flexors, quads, calves and hamstrings.