• Stand with your upper arms extended away from your body at shoulder level, your elbow bent 90° and your shoulder rotated externally so your forearms are pointing toward the ceiling (in line with your body). Hold dumbbells in your hands.
• Rotate your shoulder internally 90°, stopping when your forearms are parallel to your shoulder.
• Return to the starting position. Complete for the number of desired repetitions.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
You should feel your:
• Triceps and biceps.