lower, strength, low impact
• Begin with kneeling on the floor, both your hands and knees on the ground, knees directly under your hips, and hands directly below your shoulders. Keep your back and neck in a neutral position.
• Lift up your left leg until the hamstrings are in line with the back, while maintaining the 90° angle bend with the sole of the foot facing the ceiling.
• Lower your left leg back to the starting position without touching the floor and repeat.
• Complete the desired number of repetitions, then repeat the exercise with your right leg.
• Keep balanced pressure in the right and left hands, do not lean over to either side.
• Keep the elbows soft and look down at the floor to maintain a neutral spine.
• Avoid aching your lower back. Your back should be in a neutral position throughout the exercise.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, and quads.