• Stand in an upright position, feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, with your knees slightly bent.
• Quickly lower your body, keeping your hands in between your legs, touch the floor and rapidly explode upward and to the front.
• Land back down on the ground into a deep squat and repeat.
• Breath throughout the exercise.
• Do not lock your knees at any time during this exercise.
• Keep your chest up, back straight and look ahead.
• Avoid hunching your shoulders or back.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and core.