Cardio, strength, HIIT
• Stand tall with feet shoulder-width apart pointing straight ahead. Make fists and place your arms bent in front of you at about chin level. Squeeze your shoulder blades together, chest up and engage the abs.
• Squat down and explode as forcefully as you can into a jump.
• Land softly, keeping your knees bend to absorb the impact, and rise back up into standing.
• From standing position, throw 2 punches alternating between the left and right arm.
• Repeat the entire moves for a desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
• Do not pause at bottom of movement.
• Avoid leaning too far forward.
• Avoid placing too much weight on your toes.
• Keep your legs straight at the highest point of the jump. This will put them in position to land safely.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads, biceps, triceps and shoulder.