lower, strength, cardio, hiit
• Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead.
• Keeping your chest up, squat down and explode as forcefully as you can into a jump.
• Land softly in a squat position, keeping your knees bend to absorb the impact.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
• Do not pause at bottom of movement.
• Avoid leaning too far forward.
• Avoid placing too much weight on your toes.
• Keep your legs straight at the highest point of the jump. This will put them in position to land safely.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings and quads