lower, strength, low impact
• Begin by lying on your right side, both hands on the floor to support your upper body.
• Straighten the bottom leg and cross your top leg over, placing it on the inner thigh of the bottom leg.
• Lift your bottom leg about few inches off the floor, squeeze your inner thigh and lower it back down without letting it touch the floor.
• Complete the desired number of repetitions, then repeat the exercise on the opposite leg.
• Keep your upper body stable, your core tight and maintain the working leg straight.
• For an easier version, you can choose to place the crossed leg on the floor.
You should feel your:
• Legs and inner thighs.