Strength, core conditioning, low impact
• Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, arms by your side.
• Bend forward from you hips and extend your hands down to the ground. Walk your hands out until you get into a plank position.
• Then, keeping your legs fairly straight, slowly walk your hands back to meet your feet and rise into standing.
• Be sure to keep your abs in tight and back flat throughout the entire exercise.
• Do not allow your hips to sag during the exercise.
• Remember to breathe!
You should feel your:
• Chest, shoulders, triceps and core.