• Start in a half squat position. Jump sideways to the right, landing on your right leg, while you bring your left leg behind you, but don’t let your left foot touch the floor.
• Simultaneously, bend from your hips, reach down and attempt to touch the floor with your left hand. Look straight ahead, keep your back flat and chest up.
• Reverse direction by jumping to the left leading with your left leg, allowing your arms to swing to the sides as you jump sideways, landing on your right foot. This completes one rep.
• Deepen the bend your in your knee to work your glute muscles even more.
• For an easier version, you can gently tap the cross leg on the floor for balance.
You should feel your:
• Hamstrings, quads and calves.