• Begin by standing with the feet shoulder-width apart. Place your hands in front of you around chest height, palms facing down.
• Lift the right knee up toward your chest touching your right hand.
• Then switch quickly driving your left knee up toward your chest touching your left hand. Your left knee comes up before the right foot lands.
• Continue to alternate knees as quickly as you can.
• Make sure to bring the knees toward your hands instead of lowering the hands to the knees.
• Tighten your core and keep your body as straight as possible.
• Avoid leaning forward or back.
You should feel your:
• Inner thigh, calves, quads and hamstrings.