Cardio, Low Impact
• Begin by standing with the feet shoulder-width apart. Extend your hands straight up in the air.
• In one motion, jump and lift your right knee up toward the ceiling while pulling your hands down toward the sides of your waist.
• Without pausing, reverse the motion by lowering your right leg back to the starting position, and arms up in air.
• Continue to alternate knees as quickly as you can.
• Make sure to bring the knees toward your chest and crunch your abs.
• Tighten your core and keep your body as straight as possible.
• Avoid leaning forward or back too much.
You should feel your:
• Quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves.