Cardio, low impact
• Get into a high plank position with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Lift your right foot off of the floor and place it as close as possible on the outside of your right hand, straighten your left leg.
• Arch your back slightly, look up and hold this stretch for two counts. Return in to a plank position and repeat by switching legs.
• Don’t hold your breath!
• Keep your arm straight, with elbows soft.
• Look down when in a plank position, keeping your back straight and neck neutral.
You should feel your:
• Arms, shoulders, core, glutes and hips.