• Begin with standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbells in each hand in front of your thigh with palms facing in.
• Lift the dumbbells to the front until they are at shoulder level.
• Hold the pose and then slowly lower the weight back to the starting postion.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
You should feel your:
• Biceps, Shoulders and Traps.