Cardio, low impact
• Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, arms by your sides.
• In on motion, perform a front kick with your right leg (lift your right knee and extend your right knee to straighten your leg) and then swing your right leg directly behind you extending as far back as you can, squeezing your right glute.
• Return your right foot to the ground. Complete the desired number of repetitions, , then repeat the exercise by kicking your left leg front and back.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Kick using the force from your heels.
• Tighten your core to keep your balance.
• Always keep the leg on the ground slightly bent.
• Don’t hold your breath. Remember to breathe throughout.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and core.