• Get into a high plank position with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Jump both feet up to the outside of your hands, releasing both hands off the floor, coming into a deep squat. Keep your chest up, back straight and look ahead.
• Then place both hands back onto the floor and jump your feet back to a high plank position.
• Remember to breathe!
• Engage your core to ensure explosive movements.
You should feel your:
• Entire body!