• Get into a high plank position with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Jump both feet up to the outside of your hands, with chest up and coming into a deep squat and keeping your hands on the floor.
• Jump your feet back to start position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Remember to breathe!
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Quads, glutes and hamstrings.