• Begin by lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
• Hold a dumbbell in each hand and raise them over the chest with your wrists curled slightly inward.
• Keeping the elbows soft, pull the dumbbells away from each other out to the side, to a “T”. Control the range of motion, stopping it before your elbows hit the floor.
• Then, raise the weights straight up above your chest.
• Keep your shoulders on the floor to protect your neck.
• Avoid jerky movements as more momentum you use the less will be the muscle tension produced.
• Do not pause or let the dumbbells touch at the top of exercise.
You should feel your:
• Chest, shoulders and triceps.