Core conditioning, low impact
• Lie flat on your back, arms by your sides, palms down and keep your legs together extended outwards and straight.
• Lift your feet about 6 inches off above the ground.
• Now lift your head and shoulder slightly off the ground.
• Raise one leg just slightly higher than the other, and switch. Move the legs in a fluttering, up and down motion.
• Keep your legs straight as you rhythmically raise your legs.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your abs constantly contracted throughout the exercise.
• Your upper body should maintain as still as possible to ensure you’re engaging the right muscles.
• Do not let your lower back lift off the floor.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe as you move your legs.
You should feel your:
• Upper and lower abs.